This is a design competition piece that features a one of a kind design, set with three unusual gems. The gold work features pave diamonds and contrasting textures, with a textile finish on the arch of the ring and a bright and lovely high polish on the body of the ring.
This 18K AKARA People + Planet rose gold (25846FR1-CA1-586)ring features three main stones in sunset colours within an arch engraved with rays. The edge of the arch is set with sparkling diamond melee.
Stones from top:
- Peachy precious topaz, round brilliant, 0.21 ct, treatment unknown.
- Cognac Orange sapphire, round brilliant, 0.55 ct, no treatments indicated.
- Madagascar origin. GCAL report # 281870208
- Violet-Orange parti sapphire, square cushion, 1.20 ct, heat treated.
- Montana origin. GCAL report #310610209
- Diamond melee, 0.17 t.c.w. 38 pieces FG/VS-SI Canadamark melee, 1 mm each.
Made in a size 6.75 in our 18K rose gold. This ring cannot be resized.
Designed and made in our studio in Toronto.