Introducing our thoughtful new jewellery packaging

Our FTJCo jewellery packaging has a new look! We’ve put a lot of thought and care into selecting these items to complement our jewellery from an aesthetic perspective, and - equally important - to align with our brand values. 


Let’s take a tour through the new suite of FTJCo Fine Jewellery packaging…


The new FTJCo jewellery box is a beautiful round keepsake box that you’ll want to have on display for years to come (meaning, it’s less likely to end up in a landfill)! It is made in vegan suede in classic FTJCo green. 

  • The vegan suede is made in China from 84% post-consumer waste from plastic bottles.
  • You’ll find the same fabric lining the inside of our wedding band box, and making up our cute new jewellery pouches. 

Our round jewellery box comes in a square paper box, in a pretty pale green. The exterior of our wedding band box is made of the same paper, as is our paper envelope.

  • This paper is made in China from 83.5% recycled fibers.
    • 60% percent of the recycled material comes from post-industrial paper coffee cup waste, and the other 40% comes from post-consumer office paper and newspapers. 
  • No new paper fibers go into making this product - the remaining 16.5% is made up of dyes, added moisture, binders, and 2.5% is fillers.
  • These paper components are 100% recyclable.

When you purchase a piece of FTJCo jewellery you’ll receive a polishing cloth to help buff away dirt and fingerprints, to keep your jewellery bright and sparkly. 

  • These are made in Korea from a proprietary high-density microfiber cloth composed of 100% recycled polyester plastic material.
  • If your polishing cloth gets grubby from regular use, simply throw it in the washing machine and it’ll be good as new.

Your FTJCo goodies may ship out in a cotton duster bag. We hope you’ll find it useful and repurpose it for storing, toting, and organizing all manner of items. 

  • Made in China from 100% cotton, this is one product we’d like to improve upon… 
  • For our next run we’re hoping to find a more sustainable, less water-dependant alternative, such as recycled cotton, hemp or linen. 

Shop now