Full-Time Sales Associate
FTJCo is hiring a full-time Sales Associate to join our Retail Team. We are a client-centric studio; our prospective teammate will be expected to foster unparalleled customer experiences and relationships. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. Previous sales experience is preferred but not required. We will teach you everything you need to know about gemstones, gold, and jewellery design. You will be responsible for helping clients create their jewellery and will receive repair take-ins. The majority of our clients are young couples seeking engagement rings and wedding bands; this is a happy and momentous time! Our attention to detail and support of their design vision is crucial to our collective success.
Current hours are 10 am to 5:30 pm, from Monday through Friday. Weekend availability may be required in the coming months as we move from an appointment-only model to opening up for walk-ins.
At FTJCo we are committed to holding ourselves to the highest standards. This applies to our sourcing, our client care, and our commitment to our team members. FTJCo employees are paid a living wage, have access to health benefits, and a variety of other benefits. After three years of full time employment you are eligible to participate in our Employee Share Ownership Program.
FTJCo recognizes every person possesses basic human rights including the right to respect, dignity, and protection from all forms of discrimination in the workplace. FTJCo adheres to the spirit and intent of all applicable legislation governing workplace discrimination including the Human Rights Code. FTJCo commits to ensuring every employee and candidate for employment is free from discrimination in respect of employment or prospective employment with the Company.
- Setting up retail displays in the morning and taking them down at night
- Greeting and helping walk-in clients
- Preparing and executing client appointments
- Creating estimates and invoices with our digital tools
- Effective communication within our digital channels
- Contacting vendors for gemstone and diamond requests
- Communicating designs and design alterations of client projects to our CAD designer and working closely with our Production Team.
- Communicating with clients in a professional and timely manner via email and phone
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Compensation: From $22.08 per hour
- We offer remote and in-person appointments
- Sanitizer at entrance and on each desk
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com