Health & Safety @ FTJCo
To ensure healthy and safe working conditions for our staff, FTJCo is committed to:
- Always provide sufficient procedures, training and protective equipment for all staff that might engage in potentially hazardous work.
- Adopt the precautionary principle when dealing with hazardous substances.
- Proactively engage staff on matters that affect their health and safety at work.
- Provide H&S information, instruction and supervision for all workplaces as required by law & best practices.
- Systematically prevent/mitigate fire, accidents and occupational diseases.
All staff members are expected to take an active role in improving health and safety levels at work. This means employees are able to:
- Request information on specific health and safety risks related to their work.
- Actively participate in all health and safety trainings, surveys and campaigns.
- Remain observant of opportunities to improve our health and safety performance and forward your ideas to management.