FTJCo acknowledges it's responsibility to respect human rights and we commit ourselves to a proactive approach to advancing these rights. FTJCo is committed to:
- Advance responsible business practices defined here, and through our Responsible Jewellery Council membership.
- Never engage in, solicit or accept child labour or forced labour in any form.
- Recognise and respect our colleagues’ right to freedom of movement, their right to associate and their right to enter into collective bargaining
- Prohibit discrimination or any other unacceptable behaviour that impair the dignity of our employees and the communities in which we operate
- Provide employment and development opportunities for staff through fair and objective performance criteria
- Maintain and advocate for improved Health & Safety policies and practices throughout our value chain
- Advance human rights in our supply chain