Our company's growth can be attributed in large part to the happy clients who have told their friends about the great experience they had at FTJCo.
Looking ahead, our long-term goal is to use this Referral Program to redirect our advertising spend away from big companies like Google and Instagram/Meta. We would rather invest these dollars in our clients and local communities instead.
- How do I get my referral code?
- If you’re an existing client, your referral code is your first name plus your number on your first FTJCo invoice. For example if your name is John Cleese and your first purchase at FTJCo was your engagement ring on invoice number 3422, then your referral code John3422.
- I have an item in production and I just got a referral code from a friend. Can I apply it to my invoice?
- Yes. You can apply a referral code to any item that has not completed production and it meets the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Can I apply a referral code to a past purchase or an item that has completed production but I haven’t picked up?
- I'm financing my purchase. Can I still use a referral code?
- Yes, as long as your purchase meets the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Will the redemption rate change?
- Yes. Every year in January we update the redemption rate and/or the terms of redemption. This means that the amount of credit you get for a given number of points may change and when and how you can redeem may also change.
- Will clients receive some kind of alert or notification from FTJCo when there are new points added to their account?
- Not yet. We expect to have this feature completed in late 2023.
If you have a question about the referral program, please email email@example.com.