July 15, 2022 - In-Store Appointments | Remote Services & Appointments, Two-Way Free Shipping and Curbside Pickups are Still Available
Updated: July 15, 2022
Notwithstanding the end of the mask mandate by the Ontario government, we still require masks (which we will supply if you don't have them) for visits to our store; FTJCo has amongst its staff and families, several immunocompromised people. So, out of concern for our clients, staff and families, we are by appointment only and offering the following:
- In-store meetings, by appointment only, with masks required. We will supply them when you arrive if you don't have them.
- We are now allowing up to two concurrent couples/clients in the store for consultations. So a maximum of 4 people in the store for consultations.
- Pick-ups and resizes are shorter visits and we schedule those separately. But if two pickups overlap and there are two appointments at the same time, there is a theoretical maximum of 8 concurrent clients in the store.
- We recognize that some clients may want to attend with a third person. In these cases, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have booked your appointment to let us know.
Our process remains entirely digital with online estimates, invoices, payments, and monitoring of your project's production at ftjco.com/status.
We are still offering:
- free shipping, both to and from us
- free ring sizers shipped out to you
- hi-res photos of rings, bands, gems, diamonds, and combinations thereof
- a bit of good cheer 🙂
We thank you for your support during this time. Since this all started, we've been donating a portion of sales in support of food security. Together, our clients have helped us donate over $34,000 to the Daily Bread Food Bank and other causes.
- Our workshop continues to produce orders that have already been placed as well as new ones. You'll be able to monitor the progress of your order at ftjco.com/status -- something no other independent jeweller offers.
- Production times are in the 6-8 week range, but we are again accepting rush orders at additional charge. Shorter deadlines can also be accommodated with Ready to Wear items and Ready to Set rings (in which we can put your choice of centre diamond or gem).
- We continue to support food banks and other charities. Learn more about our work on food security and some of the charities chosen by our clients here.
I have a repair or project ready for pick up. How can I get it?
Please fill out the form at ftjco.com/ready and we will either book a drop-off time with you or ship out your item via FedEx or Purolator at no charge.