We are excited to get back to work and meet with you. We want everyone to remain safe and that’s why we are staging this in steps.
In store appointments are available from 11 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. All appointments must be booked online at ftjco.com/visit or by phone to 647-430-8741.
We are not accepting same-day appointments because part of our new process is a ‘pre-appointment’ where via phone, email or Zoom we can have some initial discussions about what you would like made.
At this time, weekend appointments are available only to essential workers* whose schedules make it impossible to come on weekdays. You may request a weekend appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We plan to phase in regular weekend appointments in June.
Before you arrive:
- Please make sure you have a mask as we are not able to provide you one (our order has yet to arrive); wearing a mask is mandatory; face shields are optional.
When you arrive:
- Because our time is limited to 45 minutes, you may want to come come 10 minutes early if you want to browse our Ready to Wear items in real life, through the front window. Anything you want to see that wasn’t on your pre-appointment list, we can retrieve for you. Just snap a photo through the window and show it to us once you’re seated.
- Ring the doorbell and temporarily remove your masks. Present government issued photo ID so that we can verify your identity. Once confirmed, put your mask(s) back on and you will be welcomed into the store.
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer station located by the front door (see first photo below), after which you will be seated at a consult table outfitted with a plexiglass shield.
- Since most appointments are 45 minutes long, we will advise you if there is another appointment following yours--so that you know how much time we have together. We allow for time between appointments to disinfect all jewellery, tools and surfaces.
During your appointment:
- For safety reasons, anything you want to see will be retrieved by an FTJCo staff member; we want to limit movement within the store.
- For the time being, only one couple/client will be permitted in the store at a time. So you don't need to worry about maintaining a distance from other people in the store.
- Your consult table is outfitted with a plexiglass partition (see second photo below) with a pass through.
*Essential workers are considered critical to preserving life, health and basic societal functioning. This includes, but is not limited to, first responders, health care workers, critical infrastructure workers, hydro and natural gas, and workers who are essential to supply society by critical goods such as food and medicines.