Updated: June 24, 2020
We are excited to get back to work and meet with you.
If you are not coming into the store you can book a Zoom meeting here.
- We are now allowing no more than two clients / couples in the store at a time.
- We want everyone to remain safe and that’s why we are not open to walk-ins.
- Same day appointment slots sometimes become available, but it's best to book in advance--especially on weekends.
- If you have a deadline and can't find a soon enough appointment slot at ftjco.com/visit, please give us all call at 647-430-8741 and we'll see how we can accommodate you.
- If you are concerned about being in the store at the same time as another client, we will schedule a private weekday appointment for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
In store appointments are available Tuesday through Sunday, 11 AM - 5 PM.
All appointments must be booked online at ftjco.com/visit or by phone to 647-430-8741.
We are continuing our support for local food banks, offering credits to clients on wedding bands, engagement rings and custom projects with matching donations to a food bank.
To date we have raised over $5000 for these organizations:
Daily Bread Food Bank; Fort York Food Bank; Parkdale Community Food Bank; Strachan House; The 519 Meal Trans; Santa Barbara County Food Bank(U.S.); Midwest Food Bank (U.S.)
Before you arrive:
- Please make sure you have a mask--wearing a mask is mandatory; face shields are optional. If you arrive without a mask, we can provide you with one.
- No more than two people per appointment. We are presently allowing for 2 appointments to overlap / run concurrently.
When you arrive:
- Ring the doorbell and temporarily remove your masks. We'll come to the door to to greet you. Please put your mask(s) back on and we will welcome you into the store.
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer station located by the front door (see first photo below), after which you will be seated at a consult table outfitted with a plexiglass shield.
- Since most appointments are 45 minutes long, we will advise you if there is another appointment following yours--so that you know how much time we have together. We allow for time between appointments to disinfect all jewellery, tools and surfaces.
During your appointment:
- For safety reasons, anything you want to see will be retrieved by an FTJCo staff member; we want to limit movement within the store.
- As we we enter Phase 2 of re-opening, we are allowing no more than two couples/clients in the store at a time.
- Your consult table is outfitted with a plexiglass partition (see second photo below) with a pass through.